The aim of this workshop is that you create your own blog, so you should have at least a basic knowldege of how to surf the Internet and also basic computer skills, like the girl in the video.
I hope we will all learn new things and enjoy the process!!
The first thing to do is a bit of a webquest-like questionnaire in order to get to know much better the terminology we’ll be using in this course.
1. Go through some definitions of the term BLOG visiting the following sites:
Answer these questions in your Blog Book
Were these definitions useful?
Can you add other sites with better ones?
2. Now that we have a better idea of what a blog is, let’s read about blogging history, posts and other related things.
- Explain the meaning of the term Blog
- What is blogging?
- Generally speaking, what things do blogs have in common?
- What is a post?
- Can you add some more interesting information? Post it in your Blog Book together with the address
- Here you have some words which have in common the root BLOG. blogger, blogging, blogosphere, blogroll, blogsnob, b-log, klog, vlog What do you know about them?